RFID and Biometric Time and Access Management technology is one of the fastest moving industries in the world today. Keep yourself up to date of the latest news and innovations.
Published at 4/15/11
Read 2966 times
New US-10 Terminal
US-10 MS/BC is an innovative standalone barcode/magnetic stripe time and attendance reader. It is based on ZEM510 platform, and available with a magnificent 3" TFT color display or a black & white display. Offering unparalleled performance on an embedded Linux platform with all the features a modern time and attendance reader should have including relay contacts for access control/external bell. TCP/IP communication is standard and will ensure that data transmission between the terminal and PC is error free and with optional WiFi communication installation of the clock becomes easy. The USB port can be used to transfer the data to and from the USB flash drive. US10 is an easy plug-in solution for existing time attendance software developers who have already integrated other ZK readers.
FEATURES US-10 MS/BC
- Standalone barcode or magnetic stripe time and attendance reader
- Highly durable and reliable magnetic and barcode readers
- Configurable Barcode reader settings to read 3 of 9 or 2 of 5 barcodes and magnetic cards with track II
- 20 key rugged keypad with four programmable function keys to select the state of punching like IN/OUT/Break-In/Break Out.
- USB HOST port enables data transfer of log and templates to a USB flash drive easily in the absence of network connectivity.
- Relay contacts for external door bell or dry contact for door lock
- The serial port can be used for communication with the reader or can attach a serial printer to print slips
- Multifactor authentication options using Card/PIN or Password
- Optional WiFi connectivity for wireless data communication which makes the installation very easy and hassle free
- Audio and Visual feedback for accepted and rejected card swipes
- Multi Language firmware