SF420 is an IP based fingerprint terminal for access control and time attendance management.
With Wiegand output, SF420 is flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Wiegand input configures two SF420 units to utilize Master & Slave solution to enable users verification at both entrance and exit. Antipassback function is also enabled to maximize the security level.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF420 to connect with an extra source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device generates an alarm signal and opens doors in case of emergency.
- 2.8-inch touch screen, color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- Up to 24 user-defined schedules that can be activated on a daily bell alert (optional)
- Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fingers
- Compact and lightweight, small size for 86mm (L) x 86mm (H) socket installation
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
- Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- Multi-languages display available on request
|LCD||2.8 inch resistive touch screen|
|Fingerprint Sensor||ZK Optical Sensor (500DPI)|
|Algorithm Version||ZKFinger VX10.0|
|Communication||TCP/IP, USB Host|
|Card Capacity (Optional)||5,000 (EM/Mifare)|
|Access Control Interface||Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button, Door Bell|
|Wiegand Signal||Wiegand input & output|
|Aux. Input||1ea for linkage function|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/3A|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 45°C (32°~113°F)|
|Operating Humidity||20 ~ 80%|
|Dimension(L x W x H)||105 x 105 x 32mm|
|SF420 Installation Guide||31/01/2019||
|SF420 User Manual||31/01/2019||
|SF420 Data Sheet||10/10/2018||