FBL1200 PRO Series
The ZKTeco FBL1200 Pro dual lane flap barrier turnstile is an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume. The FBL1200 Pro series should work together with FBL1000 Pro series to build multiple lanes.
The FBL1200 Pro is a Flap Barrier Turnstile for additional Lane series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL1200 Pro highly durable.
FBL1200 Pro barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL1200 Pro’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety. A battery for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
FBL1200 Pro provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
FBL1200 Pro Flap Barrier Turnstile for additional Lane
FBL1211 Pro Flap Barrier Turnstile for additional Lane (w/ controller and RFID reader)
FBL1222 Pro Flap Barrier Turnstile for additional Lane (w/ controller and fingerprint & RFID reader)
• SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability
• High quality electrical components
• Barriers retract automatically during emergencies
• Barriers retract automatically during power outage with battery installed
• All smooth finish. No exposed screws.
• Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
Built-in Reader Integration
• FBL1200 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
• FBL1200 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
•ZKTeco provides true plug&play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
• LCD on the flap barrier control board, easy operation.
|Power requirements||AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Working environment||Indoor/outdoor (if sheltered)|
|Speed of throughput||RFID||Maximum 30/ minute|
|Fingerprint||Maximum 25/ minute|
|Dimension with packing(mm)||L=1000,W=440,H=1220|
|Weight with packing(kg)||92|
|Cabinet material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Lid material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|FBL Pro Installation Guide||18/01/2021||
|FBL Pro User Manual||18/01/2021||
|FBL1200 Pro Series Data Sheet||05/10/2018||