FBL2000 Pro Series
The ZKTeco FBL2000 Pro single lane flap barrier turnstile is an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
The FBL2000 Pro is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL2000 Pro highly durable.
FBL2000 Pro barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL2000 Pro's reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety. A battery for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
FBL2000 Pro provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
- SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability
- High quality electrical components
- Barriers retract automatically during emergencies
- Barriers retract automatically during power outage with battery installed
- All smooth finish. No exposed screws
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users
Built-in Reader Integration
- FBL2000 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense
- FBL2000 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping
- ZKTeco provides true plug&play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry
- LCD on the flap barrier contrl board, easy operation
|Power requirements||AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Working environment||Indoor/outdoor (if sheltered)|
|Speed of throughput||RFID||Maximum 30/ minute|
|Fingerprint||Maximum 25/ minute|
|Dimension with packing(mm)||L=1310,W=780,H=1250|
|Weight with packing(kg)||156|
|Cabinet material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Lid material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|FBL Pro Installation Guide||18/01/2021||
|FBL Pro User Manual||18/01/2021||
|FBL2000 Pro Series Data Sheet||05/10/2018||