The ZKTeco FBL5200 dual lane flap barrier turnstile is an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
The FBL5200 series should work together with FBL5000 series to build multiple lanes.
FBL5200 Flap Barrier Turnstile for additional Lane
FBL5211 Flap Barrier Turnstile for additional Lane (w/ controller and RFID reader)
FBL5222 Flap Barrier Turnstile for additional Lane (w/ controller and fingerprint & RFID reader)
- SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability.
- High quality electrical components.
- Barriers retract automatically during emergencies.
- Barriers retract automatically during power outage with battery installed.
- All smooth finishing. No exposed screws.
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
Built-in Reader Integration
- FBL5200 series is already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
- FBL5200 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug&play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
- LCD on the flap barrier control board, easy operation.
|Power requirements||AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Working environment||Indoor/outdoor (if sheltered)|
|Speed of throughput||RFID||Maximum 30/ minute|
|Fingerprint||Maximum 25/ minute|
|Dimension with packing(mm)||L=1400,W=400,H=1100|
|Weight with packing(kg)||116|
|Cabinet material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Lid material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Case Study Access Control and Entrance Control Management in Ferrovial Management Building in Madrid Spain||13/02/2019||
|FBL5200 Data Sheet||05/10/2018||
|FBL4000/4200/5000/5200 Installation Guide||05/10/2018||
|FBL4000/4200/5000/5200 User Manual||05/10/2018||