ProFace X [P]
ProFace X [P]: High-speed biometric access control terminal with face and palm vein recognition
ProFace X [P] is a high-speed biometric access control terminal with face and palm vein recognition within the ProFace X Series product line, which is designed to deal with all kinds of scenarios. Powered by the ZKTeco-customized CPU for running the intellectualized engineering facial recognition algorithm and the latest computer vision technology, the ProFace X [P] supports both facial and palm verification with large capacity and rapid recognition speed, boosting the security performance in all aspects.
The series also helps eliminate hygiene concerns; not only because of the contactless recognition technology it is equipped with, but also because of the new functions namely body temperature measurement and masked individual identification (ProFace X [TD]).
The facial recognition capability of the series has reached a new height in the biometrics technology industry with a maximum of 50,000 facial templates, recognition speed of less than 0.3 sec per face, and ultimate anti-spoofing ability against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack.
In addition, the 3-in-1 palm recognition (Palm Shape, Palm Print and Palm Vein) is performed in 0.35 sec per hand; the palm data acquired will be compared with a maximum of 5,000 palm templates.
As mentioned above, the ProFace X Series can assist in communicable disease surveillance as well. During outbreaks of infectious and contagious diseases, recognition terminals with fever and mask detection should be a perfect choice. The series enables fast and accurate body temperature measurement and masked individual identification during facial and palm verification at all access points, which is extremely helpful in fighting the spread of disease outbreaks especially in hospitals, factories, schools, commercial buildings, stations, and other public areas.
ProFace X is an award-wining biometric facial recognition terminal that has been recognized as the Winner in the Govies Government Security Awards 2020, honouring outstanding government security products (Security Today and GovSec).
- Ultra-large capacity of facial templates for 1:N verification: 30,000 (standard); max. 50,000 (optional)
- Huge capacity of palm templates; 1:N - 5,000 palm templates (ProFace X [P] and ProFace X [TD]
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack, and 3D mask attack
- Intelligent energy-saving design; precisely evaluation of the distance (up to 2.5m (8.2ft)) between the user and the device by a micro wave detector before waking up the recognition terminal
- 2MP starlight CMOS sensor camera with WDR function, which enables the terminal to recognize faces under extreme lighting conditions (0.5 lux – 50,000 lux)
- 8” touch screen with 400 lux, which offers high visibility under strong and direct light
- IP68 dust-proof and waterproof standard & IK04 protection standard (ProFace X and ProFace X [P]
- Wide range of working temperature (-30 ~ 60°C; -22 ~ 140°F)
- Body temperature measurement: measurement deviation of ±0.3°C - 0.5°C; measurement distance of 30 – 50cm (ProFace X [TD])
- Mask detection; facial verification available with masks
* Facial verification for masked individuals will increase FAR. Palm verification for masked individuals is recommended.
|Feature||ProFace X [P]||ProFace X [P][CH]|
|Face capacity||30,000 (1:N) / 50,000 (Optional)|
|Palm capacity||5,000 (1:N)|
|User photo capacity||30,000|
|Event photo capacity||10,000|
|Installation||Wall-mount installation version||Barrier installation version|
|Compatibility||Security Relay Box / Wiegand / RS485 / RS232 Slave Reader with FP / RFID / Barcode / QR-code ZKBioSecurity Software|
|CPU||900MHz Dual Core Customized AI CPU|
|Memmory||512MB RAM / 8G Flash|
|Display||8" Hight light (400lux) IPS Touch LCD|
|Resolution||800 x 1280 px|
|RFID||125KHz EM Reader / 13.56MHz MF(Optional)|
|Camera||2MP WDR Low Light Camera|
|Hardware||Adjustable Light brightness LED / Hi-Fi Voice / Receiver sensitivity Microphone / Distance Detection Sensor / Reset Button and Tamper Switch|
|Access Control Interface||Lock Relay Output | Alarm Output / Auxiliary Input | Exit Button/Door Sensor|
|Special functions||Wore mask detection / 0.3s High Speed Face Verification / Live Face detection / Communication Https Encrypted Optional / Event Snapshot|
|Standard functions||Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST, , Duress Mode (Password), Anti-Passback, Record Query, Custom Wallpaper & Screen Saver, Tamper Switch Alarm|
|Communication||TCP/IP, Wiegand Input / Output, Wi-Fi (Optional), RS485 / RS232|
|Palm algorithm||FAR≤0.01%; FRR≤1%|
|Working Temperature||-30°C ~ 60°C|
|Protection rate||IP68 & IK04|
|Power||Operating Voltage 12V DC|
|Supported software||ZKBioAccess, ZKBioSecurity|
|ProFace X [P] Data Sheet||26/05/2020||
Quick Start Guide
|Computer Vision Palm Recognition 3-in-1 Introduction||22/05/2020||
|ProFace X Series Quick Start Guide||24/03/2020||
|ProFace X User Manual||28/11/2019||