1. What are cookies?
Automatic collection procedures (cookies) are used to collect personal information from users, such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, path, domain ISP (Internet Provider), etc., all in order to improve the services provided.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer when accessing certain web pages and that allow them to recognize their users.
Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our Web.
Cookies help to adapt the websites to your personal needs.
Cookies can not harm your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are activated can help identify and resolve errors, as well as improve the navigability of web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing preferences of a user or his team.
2. What cookies do we use?
Owner of cookies:
- We use our own cookies that are sent to the user's computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information that we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience of our users.
- We use third-party cookies (Google, Doubleclick) used by external companies, networks social or external content supplements (such as google maps).
Time of conservation of cookies:
- We use session cookies that are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the disk hard of the user. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze patterns of traffic on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitating its use. Therefore, the information stored on your computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves www.zkteco.eu or closes the browser.
- We use persistent or permanent cookies that store information on the hard drive of the user during the established time and stop working after this time. Our website reads this information every time the user makes a visit to www.zkteco.eu These cookies allow us to offer information aimed at the users' own interests and we use them mainly to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- We use technical or required cookies that are strictly necessary for the user access and browse www.zkteco.eu For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user's equipment and the network; expressly provide a service requested by the user; make the payment of goods or services requested by the user; ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently; control traffic and communication data; identify the session; access restricted access parts; remember the elements that they integrate an order; perform the purchase process of an order; make the registration request or participation in an event; use security elements during navigation; to stock contents for the diffusion of videos or sound; or share content through social networks. These cookies do not require prior information and user consent.
- We use functional or personalization cookies that help the user to have a better experience of browsing the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those that are used to store the navigation data of a certain language or keep authenticated to the user when registering. These cookies require the prior information and consent of the user.
- We use analytical cookies to analyze the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve the operation.
- We use advertising and profile creation cookies to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user while browsing the website, preventing appear ads you've already seen, as well as publish ads relevant to your interests.
www.zkteco.eu saves all information collected through cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of www.zkteco.eu can accept or reject cookies in the Configuration Panel.
If cookies are disabled or rejected, it may happen that some of the functions and / or services do not work properly.
The portal, app or platform does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of your search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or request personal information
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings.
These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Configuration -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, it may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above - Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and above - Private Navigation
- Opera 10.5 and above - Private Navigation
- FireFox 3.5 and above - Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher - Incognito
5. How can I disable third-party cookies?
Please note that if you accept third party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party.
If you want to know the conditions of privacy and use of third-party cookies, you can access the cookies policies of:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
6. What happens if I do not accept the cookies on the website?
In case the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, it is possible that can access any of the sections of our website, or that some of the functions and / or www.zkteco.eu services may not work properly.
7. Are international transfers of my data carried out?
According to articles 44 and following of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), transfers will be legitimate based on a decision of adequacy of the European Commission or in the case of adequate guarantees through a legally binding and enforceable instrument between authorities and public bodies, or through binding corporate regulations, or standard clauses adopted or approved by the Commission, or through codes of conduct or certification mechanisms. Otherwise, the authorization of the competent Control Authority or, failing that, the explicit consent of the interested party or another of the assumptions set forth in art. 49 RGPD.
8. Is a profile of my navigation drawn up and automated decisions taken that may affect me legally or significantly?
We inform you that ZKTeco Europe, S.L. does not perform profiling of your browsing nor are automated decisions made that may affect you legally or significantly.
9. Is my sensible data processed?
We inform you that ZKTeco Europe, S.L. performs treatment of the facial templates and temperature measurements, in order to verify whether the health status of the working people may constitute a danger to themselves, to the rest of the staff, or to other people related to the company for the specific purpose to contain the spread of the coronavirus, in accordance with the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, based on the explicit consent that the user gives us in the Configuration Panel.
10. More information