ZKTeco New KR613 & KR310 Wiegand dual frequency readers
Our new and improved KR61 Wiegand family readers are here. These improved versions of former generation series KR10 & KR20, have proven outstanding features and quality standards in compliance with all European directives in comparison to the old series.
Therefore, we are glad to announce that effective March 31st, 2019, these old soldiers will enjoy from a well-deserved retirement and will permanently be discontinued. We encourage those who still haven’t tested the new KR610 Wiegand family readers to try them ASAP and let your upcoming installations of any Access Control system benefit from extended distance installation with higher security communication standards provided by Wiegand and compatible with ID, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire® radiofrequency. We sincerely appreciate our support and regret any inconvenience this necessary action causes you.
KR100E | KR100M | KR101E | KR101M | KR102E | KR102M
KR200E | KR200M | KR201E | KR201M | KR202E | KR202M | KR300
New KR613 dual frequency reader
A cost-effective solution to optimize your technological migrations
We are happy to announce that our Wiegand readers now have a new family member, the dual/hybrid KR613 card reader, which combines 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz contactless smart card and identification technologies into a single reader. This cost-effective reader is the perfect blend of two identification technologies, designed to facilitate and optimize management of your technological migrations to advanced security levels that ISO 14443A MIFARE Classic® or MIFARE® DESFire® technology provides, and, to read a range of different cards within a single building or across a complex multi-site configuration.
- Secure and simple card management flexibility
- Small-sized and best seller design
- Suitable for discrete and easy integration in any door or outdoor access control point
New KR310 waterproof reader
Your external wiegand reader for Access Control
KR310 is an external Wiegand reader for ZKTeco Access Control standalone devices and control panels. With a robust design, it is easy to connect and install and offer the possibility to control one door from both sides.
- IP65 waterproof ideal for outdoor installation
- Dual frequency (125kHz/13,56MHz) and proximity reading range of up to 10cm
- LED lights to indicate allowed or denied access
- Operating temperatures range from -10º to +70º
- Compatible with ID, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire®
We are eager for you to try these new features so don’t delay contacting your sales representative. You can email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you!
ZKTeco Europe Experience Center
Our ZKTeco Europe Experience Center offers a wide range of training courses for products, industry standards and solutions. If you want to know more about our HQ training sessions, you can request or organize a training session at our Experience Center in Madrid. Find out more on our website.
Do you want to receive our latest Time Management, Access Control, and Software Solutions in your inbox?
Subscribe now to ZKTeco Europe's Newsletter!
You might also be interested in the following articles:
- ZKBioAccess software upgrade: Take the leap!
- Meet ZKTeco's embedded solutions: Atlas Series & BioTime Web
- We’ve launched Enhanced Visible Light Facial Recognition using Deep Learning!
- BC Segurança hosts ZKTeco Europe Roadshow in Portugal!
- CCTV Training Seminars and Security Solutions at the ZKTeco Europe Experience Center
- Request a training session a ZKTeco Europe’s Experience Center in Madrid