AQD-H35 Desktop CO2 Monitor for Air Quality Control
ZKTeco's launches AQD-H35 an innovative 'Plug & Play' CO2 Monitor for Air Quality Control designed for crowd control to help reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission in indoor environments.
Monitoring carbon dioxide levels in buildings and common areas correlate to mitigate the coronavirus threat. The new series of ZKTeco CO2 Monitors enables continuous monitoring of carbon dioxide concentration in the air helping to control the air quality. When the measured level of carbon dioxide rises above a threshold, an alarm is triggered, and appropriate security actions can be taken.
This new series of CO2 Monitors are simple to fit and easy to maintain, and they do not require any particular installation or wiring. A precise and cost-effective solution for residential, commercial, offices, restaurants, and official buildings.
- Portable and versatile with compact design and easy to place anywhere!
- 'Plug & Play' standalone and easy-to-install sensors.
- Large digital LCD screen to clearly show all measurement data.
- Real-time reading. Data is updated in real-time every 1.5 seconds.
- High-performance infrared sensor to accurately monitor indoors CO2 concentration, ambient humidity, and temperature.