SpeedFace V5L [TI]
SpeedFace V5L [TI]: ZKTeco's high-speed contactless biometrics access control terminal with Mask and Thermal Imaging Temperature Detection
SpeedFace V5L [TI] is a high-speed contactless biometrics access control terminal with mask and temperature detection designed for crowd control security. Powered by the ZKTeco-customized CPU for running the intellectualized engineering facial recognition algorithm and the latest computer vision technology, SpeedFace V5L [TI] supports contactless biometrics technology such as facial and palm verification with large capacity and rapid recognition speed, boosting the security performance in all aspects.
Faster contactless biometrics technology
SpeedFace V5L [TI] also helps eliminate hygiene concerns; not only because of the contactless recognition technology it is equipped with, but also because of the new functions namely body temperature detection and masked individual identification. The facial recognition capability has reached a new height in the biometrics technology industry with a maximum of 50,000 facial templates, recognition speed of less than 0.3 sec per face, and ultimate anti-spoofing ability against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack. Also, the contactless biometric reader 3-in-1 palm recognition (Palm Shape, Palm Print and Palm Vein) is performed in 0.35 sec per hand; the palm data acquired will be compared with a maximum of 5,000 palm templates.
Enhanced Contactless Biometrics Solutions for Crowd Control Security
As mentioned above, SpeedFace V5L [TI] is specially designed for crowd control security and can assist in reducing the risk of infection and germs spreading during the recent global public health issue as well. ZKTeco's contactless biometrics solutions enable fast and accurate body temperature measurement and masked individual identification during facial and palm verification at all access points, especially in hospitals, factories, schools, commercial buildings, airports, stations, and other public areas.
- Visible Light Facial Recognition
- Better hygiene with touchless biometric authentication, temperature detection and masked individual identification
- Thermal Imaging Temperature Detection, 0.5s high Speed detection, measurement distance of 30 – 120cm
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
- Multiple Verification Methods: Face / Palm / Fingerprint / Password
- Mask detection
- Body temperature detection
- Temperature Measurement Distance: 30cm ~ 120cm (0.98ft~ 3.94ft)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°C - 0.5°C, tested in a distanc e o f 80cm (2.63ft ) unde r 25°C (77° F ) environment
- Temperature Measurement Range: 20°C ~ 50°C (68°F ~ 1 22°F)
- Compatible with ZKBioSecurity and ZKBioAccess IVS modules which have been developed to analyze real-time thermographic images
* Facial verification for masked individuals will increase FAR. Palm verification for masked individuals is recommended.
Temperature measurement data is for reference only, not for medical use.
SpeedFace-V5L[TI] is available for indoor enviroments without wind or direct sunlight.
|Display||5-inch Touch Screen|
|Fingerprint Capacity||6,000 (Standard); 10,000 (Optional)|
|Standard Functions||ADMS, T9 Input, DST, Camera, 9-digit User ID, Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, Antipassback, Record Query, Tamper Switch Alarm, Multiple Verify Modes, QR-code ZKBioSecurity Software|
|Hardware||900MHz Dual Core CPU, Memory 512MB RAM / 8G Flash, 2MP WDR Low Light Camera, Adjustable Light Brightness LED|
|Communication||TCP/IP, WiFi (Optional), Wiegand input / output, RS485|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm output, Auxiliary Input|
|Facial Recognition Speed||≤0.5s|
|Biometrics Algorithms||ZKFace V5.8 & ZKFinger V10.0 & ZKPalm V12.0|
|Power Supply||12V 3A|
|Operating Humidity||10% - 90%|
|Operating Temperature||16°C ~ 35°C (60.8°F ~ 95.0°F)|
|Dimensions (W*H*D)||92.0 * 262 * 23.5 (mm)|
|Supported Softwares||ZKBioAccess, ZKBioSecurity|
Quick Start Guide
|Principle of Access Control with thermal imaging Sensor quick guide||23/10/2020||
|Thermal Imaging and Temperature measuring products Safety quick guide||23/10/2020||
|SpeedFace-V5L [TI] Data Sheet||23/10/2020||