C3-Pro Series is a next-generation series of panels having advanced access control features including anti-passback, fi rst-card opening, multi-card opening, duress password entry, embedded card verifi cation and supports real-time Push protocol.
- Choice of Readers. Support full range of card readers. ZK KR-Series readers are stylish and waterproof. C3 supports any wiegand-output reader, including HID Prox, iClass, and XceedID Multi-Technology.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership. Save cost. C3 controller firmwares can be upgraded without any advanced tools. New features can extend and expand the value of your investment.
- More than Door Control. Access additional control and interface. After programming, auxiliary relays can be functioned as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
- Built-In Advanced Access Control. Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary Input/ Output linkages are built into controller firmware.
- Communication. C3 Pro controllers can be installed easily on your network and support TCP/IP communications. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
- Capacity. Support up to 30,000 badge users and store up to 100,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. Controller continues to operate if network connection is interrupted.
- Options. C3 controllers come in 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture, devices or gate controllers.
- For Software Developers. Push SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the C3 controller with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can customize C3 firmware to meet any customer requirements.
|Number of Doors Controlled||1 Door||2 Door||4 Door|
|Number of Readers Supported||2||4||4|
|Types of Readers Supported||26-bit Wiegand, others upon request||26-bit Wiegand, others upon request||26-bit Wiegand, others upon request|
|Number of Inputs||2 (Exit Device and Door Status, AUX)||6 (2 Exit Device, 2 Door Status, 2 AUX)||12 (4 Exit Device, 4 Door Status, 4 AUX)|
|Number of Outputs||2 (1-From C Relay for Lock and 1-Form C Relay for Aux Output)||4 (2-From C Relay for Lock and 2-Form C Relay for Aux Output)||8 (4-Form C Relay for Lock and 4-Form C Relay for Aux Output)|
|Card Holders Capacity||30.000||30.000||30.000|
|Log Events Capacity||100.000||100.000||100.000|
|Weight||7.4lbs (3.35kg)||7.5lbs (3.4kg)||7.8lbs (3.55kg)|
|Enclosure||Powder Coated Aluminium||Powder Coated Aluminium||Powder Coated Aluminium|
|Mounting||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Recommended Power Supply||12V DC, 1.5A||12V DC, 1.5A||12V DC, 1.5A|
|Dimensions (Bundle Only)||15in.×3.15in.×11in. 380mm(L) X 80mm(W) X 280mm(H)||15in.×3.15in.×11in. 380mm(L)×80mm(W)×280mm(H)||15in.×3.15in.×11in. 380mm(L)×80mm(W)×280mm(H)|
|Dimensions ( Board Only)||5.7in.×4.17in. (145mm×106mm)||6.3in.×4.17in. (160mm×106mm)||8.58in.×4.17in. (218mm×106mm)|
|C3 Pro Series Brochure||14/09/2021|
|C3-100/200/400 PRO Data Sheet||12/02/2019|
Quick Start Guide
|Green Label Hardware Selection Guide||18/10/2018||