TS2000 Pro Series
TS2000 Series Tripod Turnstiles for Entrance Control
TS2000 Pro Series is a single-lane tripod turnstile series for entrance control designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes TS2000 Pro Series highly durable. TS2000 is also surprisingly compact and designed to operate in small workspaces. TS2000 Pro Series tripod arms are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon TS2000’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its tripod arms unlock, thus allowing users passage to the secured side. Option for built-in REX button allows users to conveniently exit the secured side without needing to use their access card or fingerprint. Compatible with ZKBioAccess IVS and ZKBioSecurity.
Our Pro series tripod turnstiles represent classic and safe way to protect your premises. They are widely used in various indoor environment applications. They fit perfectly as an economical option into the office buildings and other related applications.
TS2000 Pro Series Tripod Turnstile
TS2011 Pro Series Tripod Turnstile (w/ controller and RFID reader)
TS2022 Pro Series Tripod Turnstile (w/ controller and combination fingerprint & RFID reader)
• Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
• Casework and tripod arms manufactured in stainless steel
• Electromagnets for lock are used only when being activated. They are in standby mode when the device is idle.
• ZK patented compact mechanism ensures the long life of the lubricating oil inside.
• High quality electrical components
Safety and User-Orientated Design
• Drop arm designed for emergency purpose
• No exposed screws, safer for the user.
• Smooth operation designed for mas transit application
• The pictogram on the device indicating access permission and direction of movement
• Special designed case shape, user-friendly for passenger to punch card or finger.
• Flexible reader installation plate. Customers can easily integrate with third party redaer
• Standard electrical interface for third party device.
• Using compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
• ZKTeco provides integration service in factory, with board and peripherals installed, ensuring compliance of the system. When the turnstile is delivered, just plug it in and do the setting. Save the cost of installation.
• The design of being vacuum at the bottom part of the device, enables easy installation for other hardwares.
|Power requirements||AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power requirements Starting||73W|
|Power consumption Standby||20W|
|Power consumption Unlock||63W|
|Working temperature||-28 °C - 60 °C|
|Working environment||Indoor/Outdoor (if sheltered)|
|Speed of throughput RFID||Maximum 30/minute|
|Speed of throughput Fingerprint||Maximum 25/minute|
|Dimension(mm)||L=1110, W=280, H=987|
|Dimension with packing(mm)||L=1175, W=370, H=1070|
|Weight with packing(kg)||48|
|Cabinet material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Lid material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Barrier material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Options/Accessories||Counter, SUS316 Cabinet and Lid, Remote Control|
|Tripod Turnstile Pro Series Installation Guide (TS1000 & TS2000 Pro)||31/12/2020||
|TS2000 Pro Series User Manual||31/12/2020||
|TS2000 Pro Series Data Sheet||05/10/2018||