InBio Pro Series
InBio Pro Series is a project oriented high-end product line with unique features such as embedded fingerprint verification and advanced access control functions, which can be managed by TCP/IP communication thru LAN or WAN networks.
The InBio Pro Series are the perfect match for ZKBioSecurity web based software platform to provide a full featured biometric security solution. In combination with the FR1300 RS485 reader, the panels can authenticate users under multiple verification modes such as fingerprint, card and password for a higher security level.
- Truly Internal Biometric Identification. InBio Pro carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio Pro vis RS485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in the database. Wiegand inputs are also provided for traditional RFID readers.
- Communicaiton. InBio Pro controllers can be installed easily on your network and support HTTP/HTTPS communication. Web server allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
- Capacity. Support up to 20,000 fingerprint templates, 60,000 badge users and store up to 100,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. Controller continues to operate if network connection is interrupted.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership. Save cost. Controller firmwares can be upgraded without any advanced tools. New features can extend and expand the value of your investment.
- More than Door Control. Access additional control and interface. After programming, auxiliary relays can be functioned as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
- Options. InBio Pro controllers come in 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture.
- Advanced Access Control Built-In. Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
|Feature||InBio-160 Pro||InBio-260 Pro||InBio-460 Pro|
|Number of doors controller||1 Door||2 Door||4 Door|
|Numbers of readers supported||4(2 RS-485 Reader, 2 26-bit wiegand reader)||8(4 RS-485 Reader, 4 26-bit wiegand reader)||12 (8 RS-485 Reader, 4 26-bit wiegand reader)|
|Types of readers supported||26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader||26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader||26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader|
|Number of Inputs||3(Exit Button and Door Status, 1 AUX)||6( 2 Exit Button, 2 Door Status, 2 AUX)||12( 4 Exit Button, 4 Door Status, 4 AUX)|
|Number of Outputs||2 (1-Form C Relay for Lock and One Form C Relay for Aux Output)||4 (2-Form C Relay for Lock and 2-Form C Relay for Aux Output)||8 (4-Form C Relay or Lock and 4-Form C Relay for Aux Output)|
|Card holders Capacity||60.000||60.000||60.000|
|Log Events Capacity||100.000||100.000||100.000|
|CPU||32 bit 1.2GHz CPU||32 bit 1.2GHz CPU||32 bit 1.2GHz CPU|
|Power||9.6V-14.4V DC||9.6V-14.4V DC||9.6V-14.4V DC|
|Operating Temp||0-45 °C||0-45 °C||0-45 °C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%||20% to 80%||20% to 80%|
|InBio Pro Series Data Sheet||19/10/2018||
Quick Start Guide
|Green Label Hardware Selection Guide||18/10/2018||
|Green Label Software Selection Guide||18/10/2018||
|Green Label Introduction Guide||18/10/2018||