Passport Turnstile FBL5000-D Pro Series | Casino and Airport Security
New FBL5000-D Pro Series Passport Turnstile
With the FBL5000-D Pro Series users undergo double verification by providing their passport or ID Cards with optional facial recognition at the time of entering airports, casinos, or public administrations.
Once the verification process is complete and the passport holder's identity is verified FBL5000-D opens to permit passage. This entrance control solution is compatible with ZKBioSecurity, facial recognition systems like the ProFace X Series and the SpeedFace V5L Series, and includes an API to allow direct integration with third-party systems.
- ID Cards, Passports. Optional RFID/NFC, facial recognition and QR Codes
- Monitor efficient entrance control lanes
- Self-validation technology: Ease reception and security staff processes
- Ensure proper authorization of users entering and exiting facilities.
- Configure multiple lists, banned users lists, or automate VIP channels
- Compatible with ZKBioSecurity
- Includes an API for integration
FBL5000-D Pro Series Application Scenarios: Double Verification Technology
FBL5000-D Pro Series can automate access to premises thanks to its passport/ID Card reader technology combined with optional facial recognition, providing useful solutions for a wide range of applications, including access control for Casinos, Airports, Public Administrations and 3rd Party Integrations:
Configure multiple lists, banned users lists, or automate memberships or VIP channels
Airport Security & Automated Border Control
Self-service barriers and automated passport control
Public Administration Security E-Gate
Identity infrastructure and automated ID checks to improve access to public buildings
API for third party integration
Integrate FBL5000-D Pro Series double verification technology into your projects
You might also be interested in the following news:
- New ZKTeco CO2 Monitors for Air Quality Control
- Meet ZKTeco's FR1500S Waterproof Fingerprint Reader Biometrics
- VR10 ZKTeco´s new Vehicle Detection Radar Sensor for Parking Barriers