VR10 ZKTeco´s new Vehicle Detection Radar Sensor for Parking Barriers
ZKTeco launches VR10, a new vehicle detection radar sensor for short-range outdoor applications to accurately detect vehicles that are both stationary or in motion.
VR10 Vehicle Detection Radar Sensor for Parking Barriers
VR10 is the ideal car barrier sensor to detect and identify vehicles (motorcycles, cars, trucks), pedestrians, and small (distant) objects within a detection area from 1m to 6m around the boom barrier.
Thanks to its built-in anti-collision radar sensor, VR10 helps prevent vehicles from running into obstacles, damaging property or passers-by through linkage with the main board of the barrier while allowing automatic boom opening and closing.
- Simple and versatile installation and integration
- IP67 protection suitable for outdoor installation
- Detection distance can be adjusted from 1m - 6m
- Two relays and RS485 communication support
- Straight boom (default); folding, fence and advertising boom (optional)
- Supports vehicle and people detection
How to install VR10 parking sensor?
Barriers provide access to parking lots, airports, logistics facilities or corporate premises, among many more applications. In this video see how easy it is to install, debug or operate VR10 parking sensor for parking barriers and gates.
Subscribe to our latest news & updates
In these articles you will find useful information on how to properly install your ZKTeco LPR camera or how to obtain the best performance from your LPR System:
- License Plate Recognition System for Advanced Vehicle Access Control
- ZKTeco LPR Car ID + ProBG3000 Vehicle Access Management Solution
- How to install your ZKTeco LPR camera in the most efficient way
- How to enhance the performance of ZKTeco LPR systems?
- Parking barriers
- Security & Vehicle Inspection solutions
- Access Control Terminal People Counting Solution powered by ZKBioSecurity-MTD