Embedded Biometric Modules FA51M & FA51MC | Biometrics Catalogue 2021
ZKTeco introduces FA51M and FA51MC, high-precision face and palm recognition embedded biometric modules that combine image capture, template extraction and identification. With built-in visible light face recognition technology and algorithm that supports face property recognition, liveliness detection, face capture, and face tracking.
New FA51M & FA51MC Embedded Biometric Modules with Deep Learning, Face and Palm Recognition
With a compact design FA51M and FA51MC are the perfect solution for system integrators and manufacturers who are looking to include the latest hybrid biometric and contactless features into their projects devices.
- Binocular camera modules: Visible Light & Near-infrared technology
- Compatible SDK with Windows, Andoid, Linux
- 2MP Starlight HDR Dual-Sensor with WDR up to 105dB
- USB 2.0
- Communication Protocol UVC & HID protocol
- Facial & Palm Recognition
- Detection distance: Face: 50 cm to 200 cm. Palm: 15 cm to 40 cm
- Facial recognition iluminance ranges 0.01 lux to 50,000 lux
- Age, gender, emotional expressions and mask recognition algorithm
- ZKLiveFace Algorithm & ZKPalm Algorithm
Application Scenarios: Reliable, fast and convenient authentication
ZKTeco's biometric module solutions can be used for a wide range of new applications, including access control, ATMs, IoT, automotive, and healthcare industries:
New Biometrics Product Catalogue! USB Readers & Embedded Modules
We are pleased to present our New Biometrics USB Readers & Embedded Modules Product Catalogue 2021! An essential tool for professionals, integrators and installers with useful commercial and technical information about our latest fingerprint readers, facial recognition readers, palm-vein recognition readers, hybrid-biometric readers and QR Code readers. Check it out!
InBio Pro New product documentation available!
A new version of the InBio 160/260/460 Pro Access Control Panel User Manual and Installation Guide has been published and is available for download! At ZKTeco, we are happy to provide you with any information or additional documentation. If you have any questions about our latest updates, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager directly. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
You might also be interested in the following news:
- New ZKTeco CO2 Monitors for Air Quality Control
- Meet ZKTeco's FR1500S Waterproof Fingerprint Reader Biometrics
- VR10 ZKTeco´s new Vehicle Detection Radar Sensor for Parking Barriers
- License Plate Recognition System for Advanced Vehicle Access Control
- Access Control Terminal People Counting Solution powered by ZKBioSecurity-MTD