ZKTeco's Advanced Touchless Biometrics and Hospital Solutions
Hygienic, hands-free, and accurate biometric identification is undoubtedly one of the best-known access control solutions in public areas, especially in hospitals, medical centres and clinics. Using touchless biometrics authentication devices help us avoid touching surfaces and door handles that people share in their day to day activities.
The latest ZKTeco biometrics solutions help reduce the risk of picking up germs from handles or other non-touchless biometric terminals. This new line of access control and time attendance devices also help measure the accurate body temperature of all users at access points and identifies if a user is wearing a mask.
Touchless biometrics & Hospital Solutions
In medical facilities, access points and door handles are some of the most vulnerable areas in terms of the spread of infection. Basic door operations such as contactless opening and closing is a crucial shield in the fight against cross-infection.
ZKTeco’s touchless biometric solutions have been specifically developed to contribute to preventing people or patients from touching doors or handles. The solutions have been widely adopted and used in many practical scenarios, including private & public hospitals, institutions, medical & health centres, clinics, isolation wards, and so on.
Benefits of adopting ZKTeco Touchless biometrics solutions
ZKTeco has developed touchless biometric devices that can proactively acquire face and palm data to perform biometric template comparison and identity verification with computer vision technology after installation. Once being recognized, registered staff can enter and exit specific restricted areas, without wasting valuable time waiting in line.
Facial Recognition with Access Control Terminals
Visible Light Facial Recognition (Access Control Terminals)
Speed of facial recognition using visible light is way faster than that using ordinary near-infrared; the recognition distance of the solution has been greatly extended to 2.5 meters as well, boosting the maximum traffic rate significantly.
Wide Angle Recognition
While most of the algorithms only support angle of tolerance of +/-15°, ZKTeco’s solution allows the angle of position of +/-30°
Ultra-fast Verification in Less Than 0.3s
Benefits of using Facial Recognition in medical industries
- ZKTeco combines the technologies with infrared temperature detection to provide an accurate and fast temperature screen during identity verification.
- Visitor’s images will be captured and added to the visitor log along with their body temperature record and the time visited.
- Touchless access control allows medical service providers or patients to get access without contact, which might assist in reducing the risk of spreading viruses and bacteria via door handles.
- The integration of ultra-fast and long-distance verification and wide-angle recognition provides the best way for medical service providers to have a quick move on emergency access.
- After photo registration, patients’ identities can be recognized quickly at each entry. Staff can also perform double verification on tablets or computers by reviewing photos of patients.
Palm Recognition with Access Control Terminals
ZKTeco’s touchless palm authentication method with a novel hand tracking technique allowing angle tolerance as wide as +/-60° in the roll axis and a recognition distance of 50cm is certainly eliminating hygienic concerns while maintaining accurate and effective high-level biometric recognition quality. Users won’t have to struggle to touch any sensor anymore.
Ultra-Speedy Recognition in Less Than 0.5s
This cutting-edge technology can perform palm recognition in less than 0.5 seconds when a registered person simply puts his/her hand over the camera of the access control terminal.
Benefits of using Palm Recognition in medical industries
- Palm recognition plays a vital role in infection control as part of the public health system that helps users avoid touching things.
- It allows the best and easiest integration of access control for people to get access to building security systems.
- Touchless palm authentication maintains the highest biometric recognition accuracy and user-friendly high-level recognition quality.
- The anti-spoofing technology has been greatly enhanced, and palm recognition is a critical shield in the fight against cross-infection.
Get the latest updates right in your inbox
You might also be interested in the following news: