ZKTeco's new PV10R Near-Infrared Biometrics Palm Scanner
ZKTeco launches PV10R, a new biometrics palm scanner for capturing highly accurate palm and vein features. PV10R has state-of-the-art touchless biometric technology to capture palm and vein images under the palm skin, offering excellent anti-spoofing performance.
This new palm scanner has a built-in high-performance low-power-consumption processor with a frequency of up to 400MHz, and a USB interface for power supply and communication, supporting a mainstream operating system. It uses a near-infrared fill light, a wide dynamic image sensor, and an aspherical distortion-free camera optical system.
PV10R ZKTeco biometrics palm scanners
PV10R supports standard USB communication, making it easy to implement palm-vein recognition. ZKTeco biometrics palm scanners are an excellent solution to meet the increasing demand for contactless, user-friendly security verification systems for companies and enterprises.
- Biometric compact touchless technology that is easy to use
- Built-in distance detection sensor to reduce standby power consumption
- High-level accuracy of user identification
- Supports 6,000 templates
- Wide dynamic image sensor to adjust ambient light brightness
- Palm recognition range from 20cm to 35cm
- Captures high-quality palm images even when palms are dry or wet
- External injuries do not affect palm-vein verification
Subscribe to our latest news & updates
You might also be interested in the following news:
- New ZKTeco CO2 Monitors for Air Quality Control
- Meet ZKTeco's FR1500S Waterproof Fingerprint Reader Biometrics
- VR10 ZKTeco´s new Vehicle Detection Radar Sensor for Parking Barriers
- License Plate Recognition System for Advanced Vehicle Access Control
- Access Control Terminal People Counting Solution powered by ZKBioSecurity-MTD